Our Warmest Welcome to You…
Hi there. My name is Carl, Carl Nassar. I’m one of the therapists here at Heart-Centered Counseling. I’m joined today by my colleagues Jolie Beth Boudreaux and Catherine O’Day. Together, we’re going to tell you a little about the work we do at Heart-Centered Counseling in Fort Collins, Colorado.
I understand it takes courage to come here, to have found this website. I’m glad you’re here. I know being here means you’re hurting in some way. You might be in crisis. Maybe you’re experiencing depression, anxiety, grief, or some other emotional distress.
- You might feel overwhelmed, like your life is out of your control. And you don’t know how you’re going to make it through. I want you to know, whatever is happening, whatever has brought you here today, the counselors and therapists at Heart Centered Counseling are here just for you.
- Life’s difficult sometimes. As therapists, we’ll help soothe your painful emotions, and help you navigate your life without feeling overwhelmed or out of control. We’ll support you in building the life you deserve.
- We’ll start by offering you relief today. Our knowledgeable, non-judgmental counselors will teach you skills that will help settle your emotions and calm your life — whatever life has thrown your way, and whatever life throws your way in the future. And if you hang in here for a few sessions, our counselors can also guide you through a process of healing from hurts and pains you’ve been carrying around for years.
- If this sounds like something you’d like to try, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you. Your initial consult is always free. We also accept every health insurance we can, and we work hard to make sure cost doesn’t keep you from getting the help you deserve.
- Our number is 970.310.3406. Or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org. All calls, voicemails, and emails are 100% confidential.
- Thanks for finding this website and for reading about the services we provide. We hope the information here helps you decide on your next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Today is the day to find help
If you’re hurting, today is the day to find help. Our counselors will take you on a healing journey. With care and expertise, they’ll gently guide you to feelings of wholeness and wellness.
Our counselors have expertise in individual, couples, child, and family therapy. Through their warm support, you’ll learn the skills you need to navigate the pain, anger, and sadness that you may have held inside for years.
A Team Built Just for You
A team approach means just the right care for you.
Heart Centered Counseling has multiple counselors on staff, giving you access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise built on many years of clinical experience. We’ll match you with just the right practitioner to help you address your specific situation.
Whether you’re dealing with depression or anxiety, marital issues, or strife in your family, the counselors at Heart Centered Counseling are ready and able to help.
We Accept You, Just the Way You Are
Perhaps you’ve never experienced what it’s like to be accepted just the way you are. Perhaps you’ve always kept parts of yourself hidden, afraid of what others would think or say.
At Heart Centered Counseling, we offer a supportive, non-judgmental atmosphere. We want to get to know you, the real you, the one you may have kept hidden inside all these years.
Learn More About Our Counseling Services For
Life can feel overwhelming. If you’re an individual, and you feel like your life has become more than you can handle on your own, the therapists and counselors at Heart Centered Counseling can help. Maybe you’re experiencing a divorce, the death of a loved one, or some other life event that feels overwhelming. Or maybe you’re someone who’s been struggling for a long time. You feel that things should be okay, that your life is pretty good compared to others: But you still feel troubled, and you don’t understand why you feel the way you do. Whatever your situation, we teach surprisingly effective techniques that will help you feel better, no matter what life throws your way.
For many couples, where there used to be joy, romance, and delight, now there is stress, anxiety, and strife. Our counselors will teach each of you to communicate in caring, loving, and non-judgmental ways. You’ll also learn to receive the same kind of caring, loving communication in return. Couples counseling will teach you effective ways to work through the issues between you and your partner. We’ve watched amazing healing happen in our offices. We want you to experience the fullness and love that is absolutely possible for the vast majority of couples, even those currently on the brink of a breakup.
Child & Teen Counseling
You’re the sort of caring parent who wants your child to thrive, even when times get tough. But your child seems suddenly withdrawn, worried, stressed out, sulky, or tearful, and you don’t know what’s behind it all. Or maybe your home just feels like one, long, never-ending battle of wills. Whatever is happening with your child or your teen, our specially trained counselors can help. Our therapists are experts at getting to the bottom of an issue. They can show your child or teen how to reclaim healthy relationships and develop better coping skills, enabling your child to reclaim a balanced, healthy lifestyle.
Still Hesitant about Therapy?
Hello. I’m Carl Nassar, Director of Heart-Centered Counseling.
Many people find counseling intimidating. Some people see reaching out for help as a sign of weakness. Plus, it’s hard to trust a stranger with some of the deeply intimate struggles you’re dealing with. Many times those are issues you’ve never shared with anyone, let alone someone you just met at the therapist’s office.
I want you to know that I understand these issues. It takes great bravery and courage to reach out and contact a therapist’s office. If you’re reading this, you’ve already come a long way in this journey toward healing.
When you’re ready, I invite you to take the next step in your road to wellness: give us a call or send us an email at the contact information listed on this page. All calls and emails are strictly confidential. When you feel ready, we’ll set you up with your free initial consultation.
When you arrive at our offices, you’ll feel comforted by the safety and calm of the counseling environment. And you’ll relax into the care of your therapist.
There is no cost to call or email, and if you’re worried about payment, we have programs to help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Director and Licensed Psychotherapist (LPC, NCC, CIP)
Fort Collins, Colorado.