Help for All Our Community Partners
Whether you’re a health system, a stand alone clinic, a county agency, a school district, or a community organization, we know finding a reliable partner for your members’ mental health needs can be a difficult task.
We’re here to help.
We’re a community-minded behavioral health treatment center offering outpatient therapy & psychiatry services, with 80 offices in 9 buildings (housing 120 providers), located in Northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley), and Greater Denver (open in Littleton, and expanding into Denver, Douglas, and Adams counties). All our services are also available statewide through tele-mental health and tele-integrated care programs.
Here are two ways we can help
A. As Simple as a Referral Relationship …
We’re happy to set up a simple and easy-to-use referral relationship, one that’s as basic as 1, 2, 3…
- We’ll provide you with a one-page referral form that you can fax or email over to us.
- When we receive the referral form, we’ll reach out to the client three times in the hopes of connecting. When we do reach them, we’ll share three important answers:
- “Yes, we accept your insurance” (We accept all insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, and private commercial insurances such as Anthem BC/BS, United, Cigna, Aetna, Kaiser, and more)
- “Yes, we can get you in this week.” (We’ll offer an appointment within seven days of calling, just about every time!)
- “Yes, we can help with that issue.” (We help with all specialty areas, including depression, anxiety, trauma, substance dependency and abuse, eating disorders, medication management, and much, much more. We also work with all ages and all specialty populations.)
- Each week, we can send you a weekly scheduling update letting you know what happened with scheduling each referral. Each month, we can send along a monthly clinical update letting you know how each client is progressing in therapy. (Of course, we’ll need a signed release from the client in order to share this with you.)
B. … Or Integrated Care
We can offer your organization access to our on-call therapist to help with any immediate behavioral health needs you may encounter, as well as to help with scheduling. In addition, we can deliver tele-therapy and/or tele-psychiatry directly to your offices, so clients can get the care they need right where you are (and right where they are).
Please reach out to us and we’ll fill you in on the details of the many ways we can support your good work via easy access to behavioral health care. We’re looking forward to talking with you and taking next steps toward a collaboration.
Thank you for trusting us!
If You’d Like to Make a Referral Right Now…
… please click here to download a pdf of our fax and email referral form.