Who We Are and How We’re Different
Heart Centered Counselors provides caring support for the people of Colorado. We counsel people to get them through the hard times, through the broken hearts, and through the painful emotions. We are a growing team of counselors who’ve come together to provide a comprehensive therapy practice.
Whether the work is with children, teens, adults, couples, or families, we have a therapist with just the right experience to help.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Heart Centered Counselors:
- Immediate Availability: Many first-time clients call us because they are overwhelmed by a crisis. When you Need help, you need it quickly. We’ll have you set up with your therapist within 7 business days.
- Accommodating Hours: We’re here when you need us. Our hours are:
- Monday to Friday appointment times: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday appointment times: 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- In-Network Benefits: We have staff in-network for every major insurance carrier, including the following:
- United HealthCare
- Local networks such as PDS EAS
- and many more.
- Payment Assistance Plan: If your insurance does not cover care, or if you’d rather pay out of pocket, we have plans that can help. We work hard to ensure payment does not stand between you and the treatment you deserve.
- Expertise Everywhere: We work with children, teens, adults, couples and families. Whatever your need, we have a highly qualified therapist who can help you feel better.
Facts about Heart Centered Counselors
- We are committed to providing a 100% accepting environment. Whatever your background or struggles, we accept you for who you are, just the way you are.
- We make sure our clients work with the one counselor who can help them the most.
- We teach our clients how to live their best lives. When clients come to us with depression or anxiety, we first help them by teaching methods that offer immediate relief, so that they can get back to the life they deserve.
- We help clients uproot their issues once and for all. We call this “deep work,” and it has been a source of tremendous healing for our clients.
- We teach caring communication techniques. In couples or family counseling, we step in gently but firmly to interrupt yelling, fighting, or abuse of any kind. We teach people how to share what they need in calmer, more effective tones.
Heart Centered Counselors was founded by Carl Nassar in 1999 as his private practice. When the practice grew, the name “Heart Centered Counselors”was adopted for the entire group.
How to Get Started
It all starts with a call. If you’re ready to take the next step in your path to recovery, call us or send an email to the contact information on this page.
You’ll get a live person answering the phone. And she’ll get you set up with just the right therapist. You can come in for your first appointment soon after your call.
When you’re ready, you can call (970) 310-3406 or send an email to email@example.com.
There’s no cost to call or email, and all communication between you and us is always held strictly confidential. After you’ve set your appointment, your therapist may ask you to complete a few forms.