Hi. I’m Carl Nassar, founder of Heart Centered Counseling. I’m glad you’re interested in joining our team. This page will tell you a little more about our organization, why my team and I love working here, and why we think you will too.
A Little (Very Little) About Us
Heart-Centered Counseling is a unique, growing team of licensed psychotherapists who’ve come together to create a caring environment for both clients and providers. At present, we have 20 offices along the front range, from Northern Colorado, through Greater Denver, and into Colorado Springs. If you’re an LCSW, LPC, LMFT, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, or NP with mental health training (or a licensed candidate in any of these fields), we hope you’ll consider joining us as we serve our community and support one other.
We’re Big (But We’re Also Small)
With 20 offices (and growing!), we’re big enough to offer you:
- Strong health care benefits
- Other benefits (such as a 401(k) plan)
- Dedicated support staff (to handle scheduling, client insurance, and anything else you might need)
- Many new clients every week—until you’re (very quickly) fully booked
At the same time, we’re small enough that in each of our offices, you’ll find:
- A sense of belonging
- Catered lunches once a month
- Intimate clinical support groups
- And much more!
What Can You Expect?
- Complete flexibility to choose your hours and commitments: You choose your hours and availability.
- Full administrative support—including working with insurance companies: As much as we can, we’ll remove any administrative barriers that might take time away from your work with clients.
- New clients every week—until you’re fully booked: You choose how many clients you want to serve; we’ll provide you with many (many) new clients a week—until you’re fully booked.
- Beautiful, comfortable environments designed to put clients (and you!) at ease: Each of our 20+ offices has been professionally designed and decorated. From day one, you’ll have a comfortable setting to work in
- An amazing, caring team to support you: We’re here to serve our clients, but we also support each other in whatever way we can.
- Competitive reimbursement package: Whether you just received your license or you’ve been practicing for decades, we offer a competitive salary for the care you provide.
A Little About You
We’re looking for compassionate, skilled therapists with a heart for serving others. If you meet these requirements, we’d love to hear from you:
- You have a license as a clinical social worker, professional counselor, marriage and family therapist, clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, or nurse practitioner.
- You have a compassionate heart and love to help people in need.
- You’d value the support, guidance, and involvement that comes from joining a caring team of mental health professionals.
Learn More and Apply
If you’d like to learn more about us, please read through the other pages on this website. If you’re interested in applying, you can view open behavioral health positions via this page.
My team and I look forward to hearing from you!