I understand it takes courage to come here, to have found this website. I’m glad you’re here. I know being here means you’re hurting in some way. You might be in crisis. Maybe you’re experiencing depression, anxiety, grief, or some other emotional distress.
- You might feel overwhelmed, like your life is out of your control. And you don’t know how you’re going to make it through. I want you to know, whatever is happening, whatever has brought you here today, the counselors and therapists at LifeStance Health are here just for you.
- Life’s difficult sometimes. As therapists, we’ll help soothe your painful emotions, and help you navigate your life without feeling overwhelmed or out of control. We’ll support you in building the life you deserve.
- We’ll start by offering you relief today. Our knowledgeable, non-judgmental counselors will teach you skills that will help settle your emotions and calm your life — whatever life has thrown your way, and whatever life throws your way in the future. And if you hang in here for a few sessions, our counselors can also guide you through a process of healing from hurts and pains you’ve been carrying around for years.
- If this sounds like something you’d like to try, give us a call. We’d love to hear from you. We accept every health insurance we can, and we work hard to make sure cost doesn’t keep you from getting the help you deserve.
- Our number is 970.310.3406. Or send us an email email@example.com. All calls, voicemails, and emails are 100% confidential.
- Thanks for finding this website and for reading about the services we provide. We hope the information here helps you decide on your next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you.